Stosh

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hence the Name

Taking the L into work this morning, like I do every day, I saw something I've never seen and hope to never again. Just after leaving my stop, I took a gander out the window and noticed a guy taking a poop behind a Dumpster. I suppose he could've been looking for something while squatting with his pants at his ankles, but I think he was making a doody. And it's my duty to report it.

On an entirely different note, here's an inspirational story. It's not an uncommon one, but it still made me a little misty. It's one of those stories where you curse yourself afterward for how you complain about some little thing or another when you don't face nearly the challenges this kid does.

1 Comments:

  • At least he wasn't taking a crap behind the dumpster behind your building. I witnessed that more than once when I lived in Wrigleyville years ago. And it wasn't just homeless people, either.

    By Blogger Jada, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home