Stosh

Monday, May 23, 2005

Musical Baton

OK, so Jeff passed me a musical baton. Now Paul has upbraided me (good-naturedly, of course) for ignoring it. I wasn't ignoring it as much as I didn't really get the concept. But I'll play along:

Total volume of music files on my computer: Appx. 10 GB (mostly in iTunes, but some still lingering in the Windows Media Player).

The last CD I bought was: A couple of months ago, I bought Worlds Apart by ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead and Now Here is Nowhere by the Simple Machines. Been mostly listening to promos and other freebies.

Song playing right now: None. (See, this boring baton is why I avoided it.)

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. "Places That Are Gone," Tommy Keene
2. "Destination Ursa Major," Superdrag
3. "I Am a Scientist," Guided By Voices
4. "80 Windows," Nada Surf
5. "Bastards of Young," the Replacements

I'm passing this baton along to: Jerry. He's the only friend left who blogs and who hasn't already had a baton passed his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home