Stosh

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Stosh is Too Sexy for His Thong

Out of complete boredom, I googled Stosh just to see what kind of results I'd get. Fortunately, this site was the first hit.

Here's a sampling of Stoshes across the 'net. When complete boredom hits again (hmm, maybe later today?), I'll post a few others.

Sexy Stosh
This is just mortifying. I may have to change both this site's name and my cat's name just to cleanse.

Hipster Poet Stosh
I know/care squat about poetry. Just saying.

Stosh the Cat II
Gotta love the mustache.

Tattooed Stosh
Welcome to the cool tattoo dungeon (as if the "cool" was necessary).

Broke-the-Mold Stosh
The One. The Only. Stosh Kozimor!

3 Comments:

  • I am the One, the Only, Stosh. I too, out of complete bordum, goolged S, T, O, S, H. I was completely overjoyed to see that old dorky picture of me appear with Stosh Thong, Stosh Cat, and cool Tatoo Stosh. Thanks so much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

  • If you google "Marlee MacLeod" and the word "poop" you'll find a website from a man who hates me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:12 AM  

  • HEY, I'm the real Stosh.

    I run my own radio station. Stosh's Favorite Oldies.

    http://stosh.cjb.net/website2/playing.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home