Stosh

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This is Only a Test

I'm increasingly convinced that I have a very small core readership, if you can even call it that. And of that readership, not too many leave comments. So, I'm conducting an experiment. I'll send a promo CD -- I get maybe a dozen or so in the mail every month -- to the first person* who leaves a comment to this post.

*The following people are ineligible: Holly, Paul, Marlee, Mark S., Hannan, Jeff C., Jerry, JT. (Like I said, small core readership.)

Anyone else, have at it. The CD will be of your choosing, but I'll provide a list of three or four from which to pick.

2 Comments:

  • I am a big fan! Give me a CD!

    Signed -

    Not Jeff

    By Blogger Jeff, at 2:59 PM  

  • I am a regular reader of Stosh and enjoyed your Louisville Easter story. Keep up the good work and have fun. Comedic snapshots of daily life are the best items on this board, I think.

    Among your best chapters was the bus stop/Starbucks tale.

    I meant to respond to your take on New York City. But a few days passed and as the post slipped down the page I wasn't sure if the subject was still in play.

    Anyway, keep pumping out the life scenes. Your readership appreciates them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home