Stosh

Monday, January 30, 2006

They Can Be Heroes

I don't have enough energy to really go into detail, but a fun time was had by all at the Bob Pollard show in D.C. on Saturday night. Not to get too technical or rock-critic-y, but Bob's new band, led by Tommy Keene, kicks ass. Jon Wurster on drums is simply amazing. And the evening afforded me a very personal/meaningful photo op, seen here, even if some of the night's particulars are a little hazy. (I'm the pale, heavy fanboy on the left, just for clarity's sake.)

3 Comments:

  • GREAT photo. I missed the show, as I had already gotten tix for the Colin Meloy show the same night at The Birchmere. Looks like you had a great time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

  • If you're gonna insult, at least spell the name properly.

    And I prefer Uncle Fester anyway.

    By Blogger MH, at 8:58 AM  

  • A torrent of the 9:30 Pollard show just got posted at the Dime

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home