Stosh

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Really Like New York

So the trip to NYC was a success, despite some really nasty weather halfway through. Can't post any photos at the moment, as I don't have access to them at my wonderful job. But we went to a number of touristy places -- Times Square, Staten Island Ferry, Strawberry Fields, etc. -- and did a whole bunch of walking. Thanks to loyal reader JT for all of his tour-guide expertise.

One thing about NYC that I did find disappointing: the food. Of course, two dinners and two lunches is a very small sample size, but none of the meals were in any way outstanding (though the pizza came close). And the service? Fuggedaboudit. Indifferent at best. Regardless, we look forward to returning -- when it's warm.

My reader(s) will remember this post about rarely getting sick. I think I'm experiencing some sort of weird blog karma, because since that time I've had two colds and feel another about to hit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home