Stosh

Saturday, December 10, 2005

See What I Mean?

Bulls guard Ben Gordon, on the knee injury that kept him out of last night's game vs. the Lakers:

Gordon regretted that the injury kept him from playing in Friday's game, which included a halftime ceremony to retire Scottie Pippen's No. 33.

"It's tough, especially on a night like tonight,'' he said. "It's going to be jam-packed, and some of the old greats coming back. I wish I didn't have to miss this game, but it is what it is.''

The game sucked, but the ceremony was great. Too bad I didn't get any good photos. I think it was because of the dim lighting during it all, but none of the shots are worth sharing.

2 Comments:

  • I do indeed know what you mean.

    By Blogger Elbo, at 1:22 PM  

  • Hey Stosh--

    love yer links. That Tommy Stinson interview is pure gold.

    If you like Wilco, check out Blue Mountain and Cary Hudson.. long story short,Hudson was married to John Straiit's (Wilco) twin sister Laurie... that was BM.. after they divorced, Hudson went solo... Laurie and John's solo record is supposed to be good as well.

    By Blogger EasyW, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home