Stosh

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Number One with a Finger

Bears quarterback Kyle Orton, left, tells fans how many victories we can logically expect this season with him at the helm. Either that, or he's merely emulating the classic bird from Da Coach.

Stupid, Spoiled Athlete Quote of the Week

Nuggets center
Marcus Camby -- who makes $9.3 million a year -- when asked about the NBA's proposed new dress code asking players to be neat on the bench and dress well on trips with sport coats and collared shirts:

"I don't see it happening unless every NBA player is given a stipend to buy clothes. Guys who haven't been wearing suits and don't own suits, it will be really hard to get them in time for the season."

Hey, douchebag, you've got a $9.3 million stipend already! And this is on top of the per diem they all get. Just when you think pro athletes can't be more out of touch, up steps another jackass.

3 Comments:

  • I dig the new look.

    That's a real good looking blog.

    By Blogger Elbo, at 11:19 AM  

  • I'm still beginning to wonder about you.

    I was looking at the blog today, and I just started to dislike how it looked. Maybe I'll change it again tomorrow.

    By Blogger MH, at 11:25 AM  

  • yeah, Camby is a jackass...

    but he's a pretty great rebounder and shot blocker...

    I still like the guy despite the stipend request...

    I would also offer a supportive vote for the re-design...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home