Stosh

Friday, September 30, 2005

No, Baby

Hey, more Who talk...

Aimlessly reading some entertainment headlines today, I came across the news that
Mike Myers is slated to star in a Keith Moon biopic. I like Myers as much as the next guy -- I shamelessly admit to loving all three Austin Powers movies -- but I'm having some difficulty finding this to be a good idea. Maybe he could pull off Moon's later years, though he's already about a decade older than Moon was when he died. But as a teen, when Moon joined the Who? Just not plausible.

Besides, actor/former
Phantom Planet drummer Jason Schwartzman is clearly the best man for the job. I suggested this in the pages of Magnet in 2002, but the article is no longer available online, damn it. Just take my word for it.

2 Comments:

  • That's a real good looking boy.

    By Blogger Elbo, at 1:04 PM  

  • I'm starting to wonder about you, man...

    By Blogger MH, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home