Stosh

Friday, February 18, 2005

WMJH in Chicago

Baby, if you've ever wondered, wondered whatever became of me...

OK, enough of that. But iPod madness continues; here's the first randomly generated playlist, heard on the bus and train on the way to work this a.m.:

Vegetable Man – The Soft Boys
Bob Dylan’s 49th Beard – Wilco
She Says – Superdrag
The Pilot's on the Wall – Centro-Matic
Half-Step – Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments
When I’m Lonely Again – Young Fresh Fellows
Me & The Wind – Doug Gillard
Landmarks (In My Mind) – Doug Gillard
Keeping Track – Superchunk
Revelations – Superchunk
Liquid Indian – Guided By Voices
California Songs – Local H

All the Lazy Dykes – Morrissey

Note the unintentional "two-fers" of Doug Gillard and Superchunk. I'm guessing that's a function of not having very many songs from which to choose. But does it matter, really? I'll take double shots of Gillard and the Chunk anytime.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't shuffle wonderful? It's like a radio station programmed from the recesses of my own mind.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:50 AM  

  • Yes, it is. I'm up to about 750 songs now, and it's fun to hear tunes that I don't immediately recognize because I haven't had the urge to play the CD in years.

    By Blogger MH, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home