Stosh

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nobody Beats the Whizzinator

I'm rendered fairly speechless by The Whizzinator. What kind of life are you leading when you're so into pot, or whatever else, that you have to buy a phony penis through which to pass clean urine?

And in case you were wondering, yes, there's one for the ladies, too. Enjoy!


So I did finally get an iPod yesterday. Thanks to eBay, my new 4th generation 20-gig model cost me only $275, shipping included. It's been fun goofing around with it. I've even bought three songs from the iTunes store. I don't anticipate doing this often, but it will be good for picking up the odd single and/or stray compilation track.

Songs purchased today:

Beck, "E-Pro"
Wilco, "Just a Kid" (from the SpongeBob SquarePants soundtrack)
Minus 5, "I Was Drunk" (from the Alejandro Escovedo tribute record, Por Vida)

Total songs loaded into the iPod so far: 459

5 Comments:

  • You have an iPod. Henceforth, your life will be different. It's one Apple product that delivers on all its promises.

    My inaugural Survivor Commentary is up. Let me know what you think.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:57 AM  

  • Oh, and that's one sly pun there..."Nobody beats the Whizzinator." Indeed, nobody does.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:58 AM  

  • One more thing: I'm just dying to know what the Lady Whizzinator looks like. There are no pictures of it on the site!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:51 AM  

  • Well, I'm sure we all have a general picture of what it might look like...

    By Blogger MH, at 8:57 AM  

  • There are many products accessible on this fabulous site, including, the whizzinator touch, whizzard, Lil whiz, whizz kit, and many more. You can get all the items which are extremely necessary for using this unique device on this internet site at a very reasonable price. On this internet site, individuals can acquire whizzinator clean kit at a really reasonable price that you can effortlessly afford, and individuals can also make cash on this web site simply by promoting them.

    By Blogger Whizzinator, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home