Stosh

Friday, June 02, 2006

Blah Blah Blahs

This is my 150th post. It could be the last. I have nothing to say and no inclination to say it.

I reserve the right to change my mind.

For the time being, a couple of interesting things:

Funny article from Jim Caple regarding Roger Clemens' latest "comeback" (in quotes because the douchebag never goes away). He's possibly the greatest pitcher of the modern era, but I hope he gets lit up this time around.

Great story from Jeff about his brush with a record-industry honcho. I consider Jeff a friend even though we don't know each other that well; what I can say about him is that (a) his blog is what mine aspired to be, as it's consistently engaging and (b) he's a good dude, despite being completely unrealistic with his fantasy trade demands.

UPDATE: I've been to two Cubs' games since the last post, one loss (the Barrett punch game) and one victory. Post-return-to-Chicago record: 24-27 (3-0 at Wrigley this year).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home